Thursday, October 18, 2007

In the year 2100

It is the year 2100. It is very cloudy. Sometimes, it is really hot, and sometimes it is really cold. The sky is really dark- the only thing is, is that its midday. Plus, it’s in the middle of July! In California, no less. And those clouds aren’t rain clouds. No one knows what they really are, especially Anfernee Calastor. He was 15, and people his age usually know about these things, but he did not. Not for the past few months, anyway. He didn’t go to school; he didn’t go to his friends’ houses. In fact, he didn’t even have any friends. Even if he did, he wouldn’t be able to invite them over. He would have loved to, but the fact is,

he has no home…

To be continued.....

6 comments:

gracefulswan4@hotmail.com said...

I liked your entry because it had a lot of good contents, good vocabulary, and made me want to read on!
Gracie

gracefulswan4@hotmail.com said...

I liked your entry because it had a lot of good contents, good vocabulary, and made me want to read on!
Gracie

O Rock said...

I liked this righting because it got my interest and attention, it made me want to hear more of the story.

daniel said...

Tommy, this is very exciting and I want to know what happens next!

shane said...

Tommy wow great job. your writing jumped of the page into my heart. that poor boy with no friends or school to go to how sad. tommy you writing fells so really I love it because of the descriptive nature of it. go job really good, good job

raelani said...

That sounds really intriguing. I liked this entry because it is an interesting concept. It sounds kind of mysterious. I like the characters name, it was different and you won't forget it. My favorite part of the enrty was the first couple sentences, they were good sentences. This entry grabed my attention. I can't wait to read more.